The Biggest Hoax - Data Entry, Free Job Online Scam

This is a four section part, I highly recommend reading through it all before joining any online data entry, free job or not!

Section 1 The Idea - The Freedom

It doesn't matter how you stumbled across the idea, the claims make it sound very appealing! Make a $1,000 dollars a day! Work 15 minutes a day! Make $10,000+ a month! Spend time with your kids! Fire you boss! These all sound very appealing to me! I was pretty skeptical, like you might be right now, with claims like these, but also very curious.


Section 2 The Research - The conclusion

I was overwhelmed with information.
I found literally hundreds, possibly even thousands, of companies that were willing to take my money.
I discovered most legitimate work from home, online data entry jobs were "real jobs".
The online data entry craze that had filled my email and covered my screen in advertisements was something different.
What these companies are having you do is sign up for affiliate marketing.


Section 3 Lesson Learned

Affiliate Marketing is a way to make a commission off other people's products by bringing customers to their site.
As long as you understand what you're actually signing up for the "online data entry" can work for you.
It's a profitable industry to be in especially with the way the internet has grown.
Affiliate marketing takes time to understand and develop but it is a system that once you have set up, you can leave it alone and still make money.
My wife enjoys the freedom of choosing to work if she wants.
So you can make "online data entry" work for you and your family, just understand what online data is.
Don't wait around for a sign is you want it to work you need to get out there and make it work.
The faster you learn the business the faster you can start working to the financial freedom we've all dreamed of.
After you get signed up, put forth as much effort as you can up front.
  My biggest piece of advice is to work hard, just like I would tell my clients, you're hard work will pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment