How Did I Get A Job Online?

People must get busy in order to live and to survive.
It is so hard to find job these days.
Before we get the job, we need to provide various requirements, must meet the qualifications required and undergo different assessments before getting hired.
When I graduated, I just can't sit and wait for a miracle.
I actually stopped my job hunting when I was sick caused of the unpredictable weather.
Since I am fond of job hunting, I make use of my laptop to job hunt and make use of my wasted time while at home.


Yes, it is so impossible to work online as you don't have any assurance if you could really get paid or not.
It's hard to trust right away the site you wanted to join in.
Testimonials, articles and blogs spreading all over the internet counts a lot for the site to get noticed and helped the online opportunities seeker to find the legit job online.
The signing up is for free.
All you need to do is just sign up and fill up the forms you need to fill up.
You can have the chance to apply jobs and wait for the interviews OR employers will invite you for an interview.
There are thousands of providers in oDesk.
They are all having their work experiences, portfolios and many others while me, I am just a newbie.
You could only see my personal information there.
My work started on the $0.
That is my preferred bid as I am just a beginner and I think I deserved it since I don't know what to do in oDesk.
During that interview, I honestly told him that I don't know what is it all about.
So, I followed them step by step until I made it.
Every time he ended my assignments after I accomplished them successfully, he left me a positive feedback.
Others too told me to transcribe.
These work experiences helped me much.
45 fixed price to $0.
Then I received more job invitation interviews and more projects like article submission, compiling business contacts, ad posting, data entry, Craigslist ad posting, SEO and many more.


Working at oDesk was a very great experience.
It is very relaxing and easy.
You don't have to spend money for transportation, food, or clothes to wear going in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment